Most products can be covered by a full maintenance agreement, a range of which are available from us. We would be more than happy to discuss the various options best suited to your requirements but typically a maintenance contract may include an annual service and call-outs as necessary to attend any problems as they arise. For applications where our displays form a critical part of your customer service, a maintenance contract will help ensure a speedy return to full service.
- Priority service
- Priority access to spares
- Better control of your maintenance costs
As a starting point, a condition survey would be carried out, allowing us to ascertain details of the equipment to be covered under the contract. Simultaneously, we would also conduct a routine service, where any minor problems would be immediately rectified on the spot. If any major problems are identified, the work required would be quoted for and customer authorisation received before proceeding. Please note that a condition survey may not be deemed necessary where the equipment is still within the initial warranty period (usually 12 months from delivery).
The condition survey would be carried out at our standard service rates.
This option is specially designed for customers who perform their own front-line maintenance or for companies who offer first-line maintenance contracts to end-users. We recommend a support contract which offers the following services:
- Telephone support
- Electronic copies of relevant maintenance manuals (upon request)
- Access to free training courses (e.g. for new personnel)
- Priority on-site support where problems cannot be resolved over the telephone (additional charges may apply)
- Discounted on-site service
- Free repair of faulty modules returned to our service centre (optional extra)
- Classification as an approved installer/maintainer of Data Display products including listing on the Data Display website (following satisfactory level of attendance at training course).
To ensure that you receive a contract suited to your requirements, we would be more than happy to discuss the options available to you. As a starting point, however, we would need to review both the range and volume of products for which you would like support.